- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
Home :: Tips & Tricks :: Windows (misc)
Change the order of columns in Windows Explorer
In a previous tip we showed you how you could change the default columns shown when you view certain folders in Windows Explorer. To take this a step further, there is a also an easy way to change the order of the columns.
Open Windows Explorer, and then open the folder whose column order you'd like to change. Verify that the Details view is selected, and then choose View | Choose Columns. In the Column Settings dialog box, select the column headings you'd like to reorder and then click the Move Up and Move Down buttons until the column headings are in the order you want them. When you've finished, click OK and then return to Windows Explorer and open the folder whose column order you changed to view your handiwork.
Source: Kristi Gaylord