- Classic ASP file upload limit of 200kb in IIS 7L
- Find Column with Lower Case Text
- 0x8007232B DNS Name Does Not Exist Error on Windows Activation
- How to update a column with incrementing numbers
- How to get top N rows for each group?
- How to put a column into a delimited form
- How to export results of a stored procedure to a txt file
- Parsing delimited words from a column
- How to get N-th max value
- How to get a random row from a table
Quickly Duplicate Table Structure
Here is a quick way to create a table that has the same structure as an existing table (without listing the entire CREATE TABLE syntax of the other table).
Just run the query...
SELECT * INTO [new table] FROM [old table] WHERE (1 = 0)
You can even use it in a stored stored procedure to create a temp table
select * into #temp from [my table] where 1 = 0
Source: Terri Morton, [aspsqlserver2000]